• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nascar to ban Confederate Flag.

My son was at the Atlanta Motor Speedway last night, and they were asking folks to take the Confederate flag down when they entered the parking area. My son was flying his Bonnie Blue, when the woman at the gate asked the cop that was standing next to her what kind of flag it was. His reply was " that flag is ok, its a Texas flag"
Let me get this straight. You pay to go see an advertised event and even though you are not physically "hurting" anybody they want you to conform to new rules based on the possibility that someone's feelings might get hurt? Damn! (oops, sorry if that "D**n" hurt anyone's feelings).

What is the world coming to? One things for sure, they, and others that play these mind games, won't be getting any of my money in the future. Will be interesting to see how the Bud n' KFC crowd respond to the new rules - sort of like telling the Coliseum crowd to look away when a Christian gets caught by a lion.

By the way, what would the cop have done if an owner had respectfully declined to lower the stars n' bars?

Last edited:
I find it funny when ppl. talk about NASCAR and have no idea wtf they talkin bout.

Bubba Wallace is in 5th place in the points standings right now.

l.yimg.com_bt_api_res_1.2_.DeKlQgq9mVrSUTCwA2Xrw___YXBwaWQ9eW56177ec465c16d99d3e2895c23eac46ec.png
I was expecting Steve Austin chugging 2 beers! You disappointed me tony tony! :)

My son was at the Atlanta Motor Speedway last night, and they were asking folks to take the Confederate flag down when they entered the parking area. My son was flying his Bonnie Blue, when the woman at the gate asked the cop that was standing next to her what kind of flag it was. His reply was " that flag is ok, its a Texas flag"
Kudos to your son for flying the Bonnie Blue. One of my favorite flags.

NASCAR has for years been trying to find ways to penetrate the black market. They've done numerous studies over the years that show potential growth in that area. Sorry I'm too lazy to get a link.
Already getting your money, no need to worry about you anymore.

Back
Top Bottom