• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nascar to ban Confederate Flag.

It doesn't matter. But I hope you're right. I gave up on NASCAR around 04/05. It just got silly. They spent all that time and even more money trying to broaden their appeal to new fans when they didn't need to. They already had the most loyal fan base around. And when they watered it down to make it appeal to new fans they alienated lots of the old hardcore fans. So...**** NASCAR.

If fans who hate censorship do not use their pocketbooks to talk, this politically correct trend is going to permeate everything and every company. But.....if folks use the power of the purse as they did when Chick Fil a was attacked...well money is the name of the game. Libs and minorities have discovered this. If they have a few races and not many show up they will change their tune like the wind blows.

If fans who hate censorship do not use their pocketbooks to talk, this politically correct trend is going to permeate everything and every company. But.....if folks use the power of the purse as they did when Chick Fil a was attacked...well money is the name of the game. Libs and minorities have discovered this. If they have a few races and not many show up they will change their tune like the wind blows.

Well said, and i believe you are right. I fear that their existing fan base is more about loud talk and less about taking action though

Its funny, you cant have your Rebel flag but you can sure as heck bring in your 30 pack of Keystone Light.
Your avatar is the actual flag that was called "stars and bars". I think it started with seven stars and ended up with thirteen. (Kinda like the State of Georgia flag).:)

Last edited:
It's about the fact that y'all are gonna piss and moan and stand in line and buy your tickets like always. Then you're gonna sit in the stand and piss and moan some more and buy beer and food from the vendors, as always. And they are gonna take your money to their bank...as always. So to paraphrase Hillary... what difference will it make?

Back
Top Bottom