• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NASCAR

Ok , not a fan anymore. They got to politically correct. So I turned the Daytona race on , wanted to see the flyover and see the President start the race . Just saw the most ridiculous “ interviews “ in the pit. Didn’t listen , watching was bad enough !!! Recognized goofy Michael Waltrip , but , who was that retarded , goofy ginger doofus ? If that’s the new NASCAR they’ve dropped even lower. What a pathetic thing to see ! Rant over !
ye i stopped when the first Q started racing!then the other guy started so not into Q or the other guy!

I went to the Daytona races for many years in the the 90s, and 2000s, it was good racing back when big E was alive.

Just sayin’....

501F5AC4-8856-4E3B-AD0F-69B2054E72DC.jpeg

Ok , not a fan anymore. They got to politically correct. So I turned the Daytona race on , wanted to see the flyover and see the President start the race . Just saw the most ridiculous “ interviews “ in the pit. Didn’t listen , watching was bad enough !!! Recognized goofy Michael Waltrip , but , who was that retarded , goofy ginger doofus ? If that’s the new NASCAR they’ve dropped even lower. What a pathetic thing to see ! Rant over !
Haven't watched the left turn show for a while.

Dumbass Brian France has literally killed the goose that laid the golden eggs left to him by his grandfather/father. He's an idiot.

I am watching Breaking Bad re-runs....great series.

Marketing , sponsorship, and political correctness did most of the damage , brought on by France. Chasing the almighty dollar .

Cute. Completely incorrect, but cute.
Name ONE series that runs oval tracks in the rain.

When IMSA runs the 24 hours of Daytona, they will race in the rain on the infield section and part of the oval. Seeing the cars compete in the rain, is one of the reasons I like the series better.

iu

iu

I stopped watching Nascar in about 1992 after I saw a few Formula 1 races. I haven't kept with Nascar since... I'd always went to Road Atlanta one or twice a year, so I was already interested in road racing. For me the "stock car" series lost the connection to the production cars that are sold on Monday a long time ago. The idea of template tube frame race cars, makes it just a spec series too me, which is less interesting. It's all about the drivers and the show now, but I want the cars to be a much bigger part of the series.

Back
Top Bottom