National Arms Show April 28-29

I picked one of them up at the last show. They were out of the Hex models but had about 15 of the others left. Their spamcans were $15 higher the the large ammo seller towards the back though. Wish I had the time to go this weekend. While the deals may not be what people want them to be it's still fun to walk around and look at the toys you normally could afford to handle.

How much were the cans? I found a lady that had the cans "light ball" for $85. another had reg 54r for $100. 440rds? anyhow My son shoots Mosins and I am not up on the rounds. What is the diff in light ball? is the price good for that? I walked not knowing.

I was there about 2:30 and got to meet blackplague. Very nice guy and great to meet ya. You guys headed down on Sunday, look him up..

I was there for almost four hours, went through at least three times. I lie I did see an $80 mosin with half a bolt, no heat shield, not a single matching number, with a crap stock. I also found a m44 in a plastic stock, no matching numbers with surface rust for $150. Cheapest 91/30 I saw was 99.99 with a crap stock and no cleaning rod from Cherokee pawn. You a show promoter?

If I was a show promoter, I'd have a steady job. Also, I 'promote' the shows I attend. Last week was Eastman, this week is
RK. In two weeks I'll be looking for a show to go to.
2 ODT'ers I talked to had Ak's for sale for $550, less than I see them for online. They aren't dealers, just ordinary guys with guns.
Deals are out there, go find them.

For me, going to the show is "going to market".

If I was a show promoter, I'd have a steady job. Also, I 'promote' the shows I attend. Last week was Eastman, this week is
RK. In two weeks I'll be looking for a show to go to.
2 ODT'ers I talked to had Ak's for sale for $550, less than I see them for online. They aren't dealers, just ordinary guys with guns.
Deals are out there, go find them.

For me, going to the show is "going to market".
yup, go for private sales, and if someone is carrying a gun you like, ask them if they are selling it. Most of the time, they are! If not, smile, thank them and look for the next person carrying something :)

at this show, the main trade section was the front food court tables. ton of older guys sitting with their wares, ton of private sales went on at those tables.

I can do private sale here. The only reason I went to this one is because its the "biggest show in GA", false, and that dealers were "liquidating" inventories at "prices to low to advertise", false. I would call that misleading at the very least if not false advertising.

I can do private sale here. The only reason I went to this one is because its the "biggest show in GA", false, and that dealers were "liquidating" inventories at "prices to low to advertise", false. I would call that misleading at the very least if not false advertising.

Agreed. but I bought 2 things from individuals that werent aware of the ODT, and sold 2 to individuals that werent aware of ODT. I educated them all after the fact... but they just didnt know about it.

Agreed. but I bought 2 things from individuals that werent aware of the ODT, and sold 2 to individuals that werent aware of ODT. I educated them all after the fact... but they just didnt know about it.

Well that's a ++. Get em hooked, the first one is free ;)

Good luck today bro.

I can't speak to the rest but it's the biggest show that I've been to in the Atlanta area by a large margin. The fact that it's not an Eastman show is just gravy.

its biggest so far, but not the most crowded. at least not saturday.

Today Ill be the idiot with a Fencing Sabre with little flags on it listing prices. as well as blue backpack, mosin pouches, and probably a few rifles slung over my shoulder.
be sure to stop me and say hey. You wont hurt my feelings if you buy a mosin pouch or 5 either ;)

Back
Top Bottom