• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

National Arms Show April 28-29

Ill be at the show walking around with a big blue backpack with a sign

Ill be selling my Stoeger Shotgun and Mosin Nagant Ammo Pouches for $5 each.

the shotgun will be listed at $350. but $325 for ODT members :)

be sure to stop me, say hey, and buy a pouch :)
I saw you waking around I think. You had sunglasses on your head? I yelled out but you just looked around. Was in the middle of a transaction.

JWC, sorry I missed you. I only left the table a couple of times, even ate lunch at the table.

I did get to meet a lot of fellow ODT members, and I appreciate you stopping by and introducing yourself.

Most of the vendors I talked to had a very slow day, so I would imagine that there are some deals to be had tomorrow. I'm hoping it is better tomorrow. I hate to think that I wasted this beautiful weekend sitting in the Expo center instead of playing outside with the kids.

Jon

Picked up a laser for my AR pistol, and some para cord for son so he can make bracelets. I thought it was a pretty good show, but wasn't really looking for a gun purchase, so didn't pay much attention to pricing. I did look at some ammo, seemed a little high.

I saw Mosins for $119 out the door, missed or ignored the $140 ones. Bought a Finn M27 for under $150, ought to be a fantastic shooter. Got a line on an M44 for $125 tomorrow. Saw it, it's Romanian.

Made some good trades, too.

Going back tomorrow.

Good show for me.

I saw Mosins for $119 out the door, missed or ignored the $140 ones. Bought a Finn M27 for under $150, ought to be a fantastic shooter. Got a line on an M44 for $125 tomorrow. Saw it, it's Romanian.

Made some good trades, too.

Going back tomorrow.

Good show for me.

I was there for almost four hours, went through at least three times. I lie I did see an $80 mosin with half a bolt, no heat shield, not a single matching number, with a crap stock. I also found a m44 in a plastic stock, no matching numbers with surface rust for $150. Cheapest 91/30 I saw was 99.99 with a crap stock and no cleaning rod from Cherokee pawn. You a show promoter?

I saw Aegis then blue pack with the stoeger, i was millin about with green cap/sunglasses on top/black shirt with old english type lion on it white lifted silverado was out front. I really wanted classic arms AR Sales recievered m1a but even with a gsg5/norinco sks/yugo sks/ he still wanted 1200 cash to boot, seemed a bit steep, expecially with a 1,999 price tag. I shoulda bought the venuzuelan fn49 i saw in the corner table

They had one @ 99, no crates.

I picked one of them up at the last show. They were out of the Hex models but had about 15 of the others left. Their spamcans were $15 higher the the large ammo seller towards the back though. Wish I had the time to go this weekend. While the deals may not be what people want them to be it's still fun to walk around and look at the toys you normally could afford to handle.

Back
Top Bottom