National Arms Show April 28-29

I enjoy going to the R K show. Yea some of the prices are a little high but some get carried away on here also. I just like to go look at all the guns and see what people are selling. To each there own.

Yep. Pretty crappy for the most part. Picked up a new holster, some odds and ends and a AR stock from Beaver Creek Tactical. When I walked by their table there was a giant transvestite buying something from them. First time I've seen that at a gun show.

I assume this is the one you were talking about.

IMAG0286-1-1.jpg

its biggest so far, but not the most crowded. at least not saturday.

Today Ill be the idiot with a Fencing Sabre with little flags on it listing prices. as well as blue backpack, mosin pouches, and probably a few rifles slung over my shoulder.
be sure to stop me and say hey. You wont hurt my feelings if you buy a mosin pouch or 5 either ;)

Are you the guy that knocked a shot gun off of my table and did not even say sorry? Thanks. You screwed up one of the barrels.

I can't speak to the rest but it's the biggest show that I've been to in the Atlanta area by a large margin. The fact that it's not an Eastman show is just gravy.

After going, I retract my statement. FAR too many tables of t-shirts, surplus camouflage, replacement windows, BBQ sauce, and other crap. No better than the Eastman show at the NATC.

Blech.

I went today sunday. It wasn't that great, had my guns for sale but i guess no one needed it lol... Didn't find the Kimber Solo CDP. What a disappointment. Seems like Kimber is moving out their production cause I've seen them online almost every week for like $500 over MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom