Navy Yard Shooter on psychoactive Drugs.....

I might as well sell all my guns brother and just go fishing. Because I seem to be 10 for 10 ****ed up according to these arm chair quarterbacks.

How about a spear gun?

2083_1070164484503_6408_n-2.jpg

Actually this is pretty much it. Allowing prescription drug companies the right to make commercials was one of the dumbest things ever because now everyone thinks they have something wrong with themselves. Heck just ask your doctor how many people come in the office these days self-diagnosing themselves...

By doctor do you mean my VA head shrink? Because I have PTSD and a TBI traumatic brain injury, the medications used to treat the PTSD caused psychosis and halucinations because the TBI ****ed up my brain. Yet I am not homicidal or suicidal. Like I said before 1 in 350,000,000 loses his **** and you guys want to **** everybody who looks the same on paper. Sounds like the same argument from the left over gun control from where I am seated.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be awesome. Lets go. :thumb:

Six weeks ago police responded to a call about him. He stated that people from the airport were following him and they were using "microwaves" to keep him awake. The officer reported that information to The Navy but nothing was done.

You know what - forget the mental aspect of this whole thing. The guy had a violent history, and from the looks of it, he should have served time in jail. But even that does not matter.

If those people would have been given the right to protect themselves or we did not have another government installation neutered because our joke of a government does not trust its soldiers to carry, this would not have happened.

My first wife was a shrink as well as my mother while I was growing up I have seen and heard it all. It's a fine line making those decisions and worrying about litigation as well as safety. Something has to give.

20/20 hindsight on the officer's part is probably unfair but he did notify The Navy of a security cleared contractor hold up in a hotel complaining of microwaves.

Man I wish I had that sucker in my freezer....

Gulf snapper opens again in October.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what - forget the mental aspect of this whole thing. The guy had a violent history, and from the looks of it, he should have served time in jail. But even that does not matter.

If those people would have been given the right to protect themselves or we did not have another government installation neutered because our joke of a government does not trust its soldiers to carry, this would not have happened.

True

You and I need to go have a drink sometime...I love when I go to Blairsville clinic to primary care Doc..First thing everytime, They ask me to fill out a questionnaire. Do you feel depressed, do you feel safe? Now if the Primary Care Physician,feels there may be a problem you go on the list..and it is sent off... DD

I don't think it is such a gray area.

Psychiatrists should be able to talk to families (without an insane persons permission.). Getting a dangerous person involuntarily committed should be easier. It is about impossible now-until they hurt someone.

It is very tough to get proper treatment for a psychotic or schizophrenic person. Their illness pretty much prevents them from accepting enough of reality to recognize that anything is wrong.

-And try getting someone who thinks the coffee pot is telling them things to sign a HIPA release. Our system leaves people like that to judge their own health. THAT is crazy!
And youre damn right. If I walk into a room and see you talking to a pot of coffee Im contacting someone!

My grandfather has a good friend who is in my eyes-- has no issues other than aging (physical health-hes probably in his 70s) and has recently(last year) had to go from walking to a wheelchair. Now this guy is a tough ol bird and was very independent, loves to shoot, knives, swords, can talk politics all day with you, watches very little tv and loved to be outside. He was ex marine, and very wealthy. Now the point of my story is once he was immobilized, his daughter hired him a keeper. but he still loves to shoot. he has a 30 cal and a 1911 that he adores. now the daughter gets a call from the keeper because the hes out shooting and I suppose told her to call if he gets a little rambunctious. well she tries to tell him he needs to get rid of the guns and didn't need to be messing with guns because of his health. and he tells her exact words " Id rather die, or empty it, before id hand her over". the keeper calls the law (fearing both their safety) and hes considered mentally unstable because he told the officer exactly what he said and was institutionalized. over an anti 2a housekeeper. this man was put under suicide watch and stripped of his means of defense over an opinion.

AND no, his doctors should not be able to disclose medical info with his daughter or any family members because of this " mental illness"

Now back to the coffee pot. If telling the officer doesn't get someone institutionalized but what he said does, ive lost all faith in Leos altogether. I would love an officer to step in on this as well. Would you not take someone to the whacky shack for talking about Miley Cirus to the Krueg? I feel the "crazies" are already being taken care of to supreme precautionary measures and are within reason! And I am tired of sacrificing my freedoms because of so many that live in fear out there that cannot understand that people are inadvertently becoming infamous over horrors. Simple FACT, we are the reason they are continuing these mass tragedies. And just like the Boston bombing where they were doing warrantless searches and nearly enacting Marshall Law(instead of trusting American citizens to turn in a fugitive).... they enticed fear with the media and had every Bostonian in the palm of their hand. these occurrences are used to see what freedoms are at risk and what they can propagandize you into forfeiting. And you wont convince me to jump on that failboat.

By doctor do you mean my VA head shrink? Because I have PTSD and a TBI traumatic brain injury, the medications used to treat the PTSD caused psychosis and halucinations because the TBI ****ed up my brain. Yet I am not homicidal or suicidal. Like I said before 1 in 350,000,000 loses his **** and you guys want to **** everybody who looks the same on paper. Sounds like the same argument from the left over gun control from where I am seated.

I was agreeing with you...

But let me state it for the record. I do not want to deny anyone their 2nd amendment right except one group of people - liberals. If you support an organized political party that wants to deny me my Constitutional rights, then have the true courage of your convictions, and give up your guns.

Actually this is pretty much it. Allowing prescription drug companies the right to make commercials was one of the dumbest things ever because now everyone thinks they have something wrong with themselves. Heck just ask your doctor how many people come in the office these days self-diagnosing themselves...
because so many Americans think there is a pill for anything and everything! im with you, there is no need to put drugs on tv to sell them. it just plants the seed for hypochondriacs

Back
Top Bottom