• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NE Camping/survival group date Sept 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
what will I need to pay you to include me grandson in the day activities? He has no experience with this sort of thing. [pm, what will i need to pay you to insure he doesn't come back]--[without learning how to survive a night by himself?]

The GORP is only required of you do not have valid WMA license, lifetime sportsmen's license, honorary license and 3-Day Hunting & Fishing license are exempt from the requirement to purchase a GORP. Note it does not say it but the annual sportsmen license also includes a WMA license (based on info from the DNR office). The 3 day license is $3.50 for an individual and $10.00 for a small group.

Ill call DNR tommorrow to get the answer, as I have a WMA stamp for my hunting license and big game so i never thought about it and also there are plenty of hikers there that Im sure dont hunt. Ill find out the specifics in the a.m on the GORP.

As of now, there are atlest 5 of us

Sounds like fun, but this month is no good for me. Way too much going on to take a weekend off so count me out at this point but I might tag along if it gets closer to the end of the month and things are looking better. Yall have fun either way, sounds like a great time.

what will I need to pay you to include me grandson in the day activities? He has no experience with this sort of thing. [pm, what will i need to pay you to insure he doesn't come back]--[without learning how to survive a night by himself?]

That's funny. He will learn plenty if you guys come.

Campsites are first come first serve. Please be respectful of hunters as you are hiking . Orange vests are a good idea but not required for bow season. If it is gun season you would be an idiot to go in the woods without one . Imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom