• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NE Camping/survival group date Sept 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campsites are first come first serve. Please be respectful of hunters as you are hiking . Orange vests are a good idea but not required for bow season. If it is gun season you would be an idiot to go in the woods without one . Imho.

Im bringing my bow also, so maybe a Midevel shootout is in store, lol. I plan on the hike to be miday so not alot of activity should be going on from hunters

Think I would wear the orange even during bow season. Arrows/bolts can does some nasty damage!!!!

yea, outside of the campfire, we should be walking and talking as to avoid any accidental shootings, but Im packing an orange hat and my vest to be sure, plus incase my navigational skills are not up to par, I can use the orange to signal the resue lol

Suggest you don't wear anything brown or tan! Had a crossbow bolt narrowly miss me last year. The shooter did not even see the orange hat I was wearing. He wished he had......gave him some free dental work :)

Now you guys got me worried. Need to get an orange vest I guess. I am leaving Alpharetta on friday Sept 30th to head up to cleveland to meet Will for the trip. If anyone wants to catch a ride with me, let me know. Heading up 400 from Old Milton Parkway. Probably leaving around 10:30 am

I ain't going up there with stupid people hunting in the woods.There are to many folks that have no clue what they are doing in the woods nowadays.I had a cousin that was killed by an archer during deer season several years ago,so hell no I won't go.Stupid MF's don't know which end the arrow leaves from or the bullet either and they call it "hunting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom