• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NE Camping/Survival group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know when and where I'll try and make it. FT Yargo is surrounded by Meth country (winder) so we should see some interesting creatures during the night

I gotta find me a job with weekends off! I'm missing out on all the good stuff you guys are coming up with. There's lots of stuff I need to learn about, and a few things I could help other folks with.

I am definitely interested but need to know the dates. Just finished an "overniter" with some like-minded folks form another site......it was good trip. Got to practice my bushcraft skills and picked up some new ideas on trapping.

I am definitely interested but need to know the dates. Just finished an "overniter" with some like-minded folks form another site......it was good trip. Got to practice my bushcraft skills and picked up some new ideas on trapping.

Just trying to see what everyone is in the mood for. I dont mind going to Ft. Yargo, but we have to rent the spot (its $23 and I dont mind paying) and for weekends, its a two night min, so I need to know how many want to do it on a weekend vs weekday and the manager has not returned my call that I placed this morning about us using the spot for one night since it is not slammed usually

I'm down to go and stay the night. Your gonna have to pick a date and place and stick to it. Your not gonna be able to make everyone happy. Let me know.

Interested... Has anyone thought of Tugalo?

They have 4 large primitive sites on the side of the lake. The sites are close enough to walk around and visit. But you can't see each other, at least not during the summer.
Completely primitive, with no water on site. It does have a spout about 200yards from the camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom