• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a local doctor or chiro with x-ray machine

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
24   0
Reaction score
Broke my back in 2000, got a spinal fusion with cage and screws in 2013. Yesterday woke up fine but within a few hours I could barely move. Today is much worse and now I'm concerned
No idea what hapened but I keep getting a "click" from the fusion with incredible jolts of searing and burning pain
I'm in Newnan area, don't have a family doctor, none are accepting new patients and the chiropractors I called have voice messages and probably won't call back
Anyone know of a doctor or chiro in Newnan that will see me today ? I can't afford $12k an hour for an ER bed to take x-rays and mri or I'd be there
Tried to go to a clinic earlier but can't in my truck.

Just do like the rest of the scum in this country does….go to hospital, run up the bills and don’t pay them.

Soonest appt I can find is at Atlanta Orthopedics on Thursday. Looking for a way to get to the hospital now. Every breath is bolt of pain in my lower spine. I don't even know how to call an uber

I think Ixraypeople Ixraypeople x-rays people 😉
I used to. Now I post process 3d images from CT scans. OP, I wouldn't go to a chiropractor, they wouldn't be able to do jack since you have had a fusion. If just wanting x-rays I'd try to find an urgent care or some other doc in the box that has imaging capabilities to go to; if the pain is that bad though, ER is probably your best bet and they can do a CT or MRI if need be

Broke my back in 2000, got a spinal fusion with cage and screws in 2013. Yesterday woke up fine but within a few hours I could barely move. Today is much worse and now I'm concerned
No idea what hapened but I keep getting a "click" from the fusion with incredible jolts of searing and burning pain
I'm in Newnan area, don't have a family doctor, none are accepting new patients and the chiropractors I called have voice messages and probably won't call back
Anyone know of a doctor or chiro in Newnan that will see me today ? I can't afford $12k an hour for an ER bed to take x-rays and mri or I'd be there
Tried to go to a clinic earlier but can't in my truck.
Check out Dr.Daviss chiropractic in Peachtree city. Several years ago I could not move my neck. It had stiffened to the point I had 0 mobility side to side. He fixed me right up in one visit. Been seeing him since then. Been awhile since I been back but he has great bedside manor and knows what he’s doing.

Back
Top Bottom