• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Vet tech for a turtle

OK so my daughter is 9 almost 10. Turtle is 4. She is all about turtles and we have a habitat for them. But this is turtle numero uno!

I'll check a college or something. Good idea.

Hey should I post a video of the surgery on here for my ODT friends? A solid chunk of white pus and blood in there.

OK so my daughter is 9 almost 10. Turtle is 4. She is all about turtles and we have a habitat for them. But this is turtle numero uno!

I'll check a college or something. Good idea.

Hey should I post a video of the surgery on here for my ODT friends? A solid chunk of white pus and blood in there.

10? let her do the surgery. She eants to raise them, let her experience the totality of that.

I agree that would be a good learning experience. But then she would see my turn to mush as I drain the abcess. Then the turtle would die and she would blame me!

OK guess I need to man up and go get a razor knife. Wish me luck.

I agree that would be a good learning experience. But then she would see my turn to mush as I drain the abcess. Then the turtle would die and she would blame me!

OK guess I need to man up and go get a razor knife. Wish me luck.

DIY Turtle Surgery. God speed turtle #1.

media.giphy.com_media_lXiRoPt9Rkzt7yLYY_giphy.gif

Omg. I did it. I'm gonna have nightmares. And no cottage cheese please.

I grabbed her head and got a quick small cut in it. Squeezed out this white pus paste. Claws are scratching me. Cleaned it up with half peroxide and water. I feel like a turtle sadist.

Back
Top Bottom