Need Help. FFL Dealer ran with my Pistol

Ccoley67

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for some help.

I took a Kimber Solo to SOWW Armory a class 3 dealer in Columbus as I have used them before to transfer to a buddy. It was supposed to go out on the 13th and arrive on the 15th. It did not arrive on the 15th so I called and they said it would be a day behind. Ok no big deal. I waited till the 18th a Monday to call again as I had heard nothing. The phone rang and rang but no one ever picked up. I went by on a Tuesday to find their shop vacant like it had been ransacked on the inside but their marquee still left outside. They have an affiliate called Soww Tactical 45 miles away who I called and they said they did not have any contact info to give me of the people and had not heard from them. I went a reported this to the local police and they will "Look into it". Any more ideas on what to do? I was paid for the pistol and have a receipt from Soww for the transfer but had to give the money back to the buyer so now I am out $800 and my pistol. Apparently the Owners name is Martin Harper.
Thanks for talks time.

I went a reported this to the local police and they will "Look into it".

A stolen pistol and all the cops will do is "Look into it"? Go up the food chain, get the Chief's attention. Then the folks who licensed this FFL.

Back
Top Bottom