• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Help. FFL Dealer ran with my Pistol

This x10000

These dudes feed off panic buyers. Bunch of wankers!

I have a friend of mine that might be able to help but might take a few days for me to contact.

He is legit! If not I agree with the rest to contact the ATF ASAP!!!!!

Thanks for the help. I have called and left messages with the ATF. I called yesterday, but the operator told me that as an individual and not an FFL holder I could not file a report with them and to go through local police.

Thanks for the help. I have called and left messages with the ATF. I called yesterday, but the operator told me that as an individual and not an FFL holder I could not file a report with them and to go through local police.
ahhh, and the atf proves itself to be useless once again

Really? I'd have said "As an individual, I guess you aren't interested in the guy down the road who appears to be running guns illegally out of his home?"

Insist on making a local police report. If the police won't make a report and investigate it see the news people.

Back
Top Bottom