• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help installing Glock Sights....look

yeah you can’t put the slide in the pusher with the optic on it. It will damage it which is why it has to come off. I cant understand how a gun shop would not have been able to do the job properly.
Maybe they didn’t want to take it off and mess up your zero but that’s something they should’ve consulted with you about.
No they were right in front of me. Takes a few min to fix a 0. They didn't even try to put the whole slide in the tool. Just like the sight area.

Wow. Were they charging you? I hope not. Take off the optic and take it to another shop.
There didn't charge me. He had the front sight on(not fiber set yet tho) and I just told him to put it back factory and id figure it out.

I'll do that. Sucks because they are just about the only thing near me and im not that mobile atm.

Someone HELP! lol

Took the Taran Tactical MOS height suppressor sights to be installed today at Shots Fired. They couldn't do the rear sight. Something about their tool wouldn't go around it?...idk. dovetail sat right in tho. And they weren't prepared to hammer it in with a pin. Meh who can blame them.

But I want them installed and am willing to pay.

Anyone in the Covington area that can help me out?

Putting them in a g45 mos.

Thanks guys!

I'm curious. Did you get a look at their tool they use? If so, was it anything like this?

Attachments

• MGW Sight Pro.jpg
    MGW Sight Pro.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 49
I've changed out sights on three different Glocks using a hammer and punch. Easy peasy. Take off the Burris and do it yourself. Just take your time and it'll slide right out. Looking from the back of the pistol, tap it out moving from left to right.

I've changed out sights on three different Glocks using a hammer and punch. Easy peasy. Take off the Burris and do it yourself. Just take your time and it'll slide right out. Looking from the back of the pistol, tap it out moving from left to right.

Yes, I've done that, too on many guns using brass punches. The one thing you have to watch out for, especially on front sights are those with tritium vials inside. In those cases I use a pusher for front or back....

Back
Top Bottom