• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help on deciding which press to buy

You don't have to have the strong mount they just make it a little easier. I use mine for years before buying the strong mount and the roller handle. Also you don't have to have all the trays.

So If I purchase the 550b, It would be best if I purchase the strong mount, bullet trays, and a shell plate for each caliber I plan to load. Can I use my dies from my rcbs?

Lee turret press is perfect. Caliber changes are easy, dies are inexpensive. I've loaded 10+ caliber pistol and rifle on them for years, never a squib round if you pay attention. Fully ambidextrous and doesn't cost a fortune. JMO.

Lee turret press is perfect. Caliber changes are easy, dies are inexpensive. I've loaded 10+ caliber pistol and rifle on them! never a squib round if you pay attention. Fully ambidextrous and doesn't cost a fortune. JMO.

+1! I love mine and desire nothing else.

Dillon will sell the caliber change kits and the kit pieces individually. You can save some money if you know what parts are interchangeable.

Ex: the 9 and forty shell plates are the same. The 380 and 223 are the same, ect

Back
Top Bottom