• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRed - I sympathize with your situation and appreciate that you found someone you don't want to lose. But based on my limited knowledge of your situation (#1 she has no job, #2 you don't have a very good one if you are renting a room and cant afford to move, #3 she has the kind of financial or legal baggage that would prevent her from signing a lease, #4 you don't have a very understanding landlord) it sounds like you both need to put the relationship on the back burner and get yourselves sorted out first. You two aren't much good to each other if you cant or can barely take care of yourselves. I say this with no sarcasm and with the utmost sincerity as one who has been there. I think a lot of people on the ODT have probably been there too. You willingly make bad financial decision based on love but next thing you know youre knocking over a liquor store together on you way out of town wondering how it got this out of control.

Actually its a two bedroom apartment. Quite a nice one too. That is good advice though and I do appreciate it I just wanna try to find somewhere for her to go so she's not on the streets. Somewhere that can help her.

Back
Top Bottom