• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DFCS has nothing to offer her. She's not eligible for assistance based in what you said.

Look up women's shelters in your area. Once you're in a shelter, more assistance programs will be available to help her find a job.

This is the most important thing I can tell you. She has to get back on her feet on her own. You provide moral support and that's it. It's not easy but that's how it works. Otherwise she will drain you financially and emotionally.

I don't know man but it sounds to me like there is more going on than just her being messy and loud. Have there been complaints of domestic disturbances and filth by the neighbors? I mean is the landlord just doing this to be a jerk or is he legitimate in his decision? If she has a car and is not working and you have a car to get you to and from work then why not sell her car for some quick cash and then you will have the money to move somewhere. If she is not working then she has no need for a car right now. Use that to your benefit and if she is unwilling to make a sacrifice then it's not worth it because to me it sounds like you have and are continuing to sacrifice a lot for her.
Well my neighbors are nosy ass pricks and her car she can't exactly sell cause its still being paid off by her parents cause she can't afford the payments and neither can I. And if you met my landlord you would understand how the ***** is.

Or tell the landlord she is gone and put her in a hotel for about a week until you can renew the lease and then move her back in it would be his word against yours unless he has you sign something that says that she will no longer be staying there. Once the lease is done you can move who you want to move in with you.

If her parents are paying her car payments can she move in with them or does she have any family that could help her?
Well my neighbors are nosy ass pricks and her car she can't exactly sell cause its still being paid off by her parents cause she can't afford the payments and neither can I. And if you met my landlord you would understand how the ***** is.

Or tell the landlord she is gone and put her in a hotel for about a week until you can renew the lease and then move her back in it would be his word against yours unless he has you sign something that says that she will no longer be staying there. Once the lease is done you can move who you want to move in with you.

That's what I don't understand. I may not own this place but this apartment is still mine. Who is too say that I can't have her living here?

If her parents are paying her car payments can she move in with them or does she have any family that could help her?

She's afraid to tell her folks what is going on but if she doesn't call them in the next hour I am going too. I do understand why she doesn't want to move back in with here parents because of all the drama there but she may have no choice.

Back
Top Bottom