• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help replacing iPhone 4 screen

Haha funny yet not funny
Just a warning. I had a guy replace the screen on my phone. I then had him look at a button on my wifes phone. After working on it for 30 mins he looked at me and told me it didnt work I may want to get a phone from Verizon. I later took my phone to another guy and when he couldnt fix it he shrugged his shoulders and told me thats just the way it was.
I have a guy replacing the screen in my 5 now. I know he isnt the cheapest but I also know that he stands behind his work and will make it right or replace if something happens.

Just picked up my iPhone 6S.... first thing I did was spend $40 on a screen cover and another $40 on a protective case....
My 4 iPhone.... Have not cracked a screen yet.... "knock on wood"....

Just picked up my iPhone 6S.... first thing I did was spend $40 on a screen cover and another $40 on a protective case....
My 4 iPhone.... Have not cracked a screen yet.... "knock on wood"....

One half of my screen quit working. Was never cracked on the outside. When it was replaced they said it was a minor stress type crack that probably got worse over time, but was probably shipped that way from apple.

I hate the huge "protect my phone" cases that defeat the purpose of a slim lightweight phone.

One half of my screen quit working. Was never cracked on the outside. When it was replaced they said it was a minor stress type crack that probably got worse over time, but was probably shipped that way from apple.

I hate the huge "protect my phone" cases that defeat the purpose of a slim lightweight phone.

Agree on the thick Otter Box cases... I look for the thinnest one I can find, but with some protection...
More concerned about scratches from it being in my pocket.....

Good Luck....

My brother in law who is cto of a big corporation was talking with a engineer at Apple. This guy said the number reason phones have issues other than cracked screens is due to cases stopping the heat from dissipation. I due have a car and ballistic glass cover. I drilled a ton of holes in the otter box I have. It may not look great but at least is breathes. I am hoping to find someone on here that can swap out the screens on my iPhone 4's so I can give them to my kids to trash instead of my 6 lol

I am trying to find it for less as one of
The phones I completely taken apart as a friend was going to change it out. But the guy I bought the creek from on eBay sent the wrong one. My buddy has since moved out of state right after. That and you can get working used ones for $50 on eBay. I just want them for kids home use cheaper then Ipads. my wife's i
Will definitely have to fix as she never backed up her pics and videos from when the kids were babies.

Back
Top Bottom