GAGunguy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
260   1
Reaction score
Just discovered this. IMG_9970.jpg

The witnesses aren't talking.

IMG_9971.jpg

Sharing my house with 4 dogs leaves me stumped. It's no doubt the doings of the smartest dog. I guess the standard poodle all day long.

We had to put child locks on the kitchen cabinet doors. And if we ever forget to shut them properly they make us pay. We have a mutt that's smarter than the other three combined.

I shared your post with my wife. We both laughed. Kinda.

I'm pretty sure its the Great Dane, she's only 5 months old, still a puppy, she likes to tear up stuff, boxes, furniture, my shoes, doesn't matter. She was an ODT adoption by the way

The poodle is the smartest, but she knows not to do this.

The little guy is too stupid, he eats his own poo.

I'm pretty sure its the Great Dane, she's only 5 months old, still a puppy, she likes to tear up stuff, boxes, furniture, my shoes, doesn't matter. She was an ODT adoption by the way

The poodle is the smartest, but she knows not to do this.

The little guy is too stupid, he eats his own poo.

It's all a ploy. He's really the mastermind.
The little black one did it

I say the great dane. I had a dog that got into everything to include shredding my fairly new couch cushions one night, lol. An older guy told me to try this and it worked for me. Go to Goodwill and buy a garbage bag full of 99 cent stuffed animals. Bring them home and pour them out in front of her. It will blow her mind. Sure he will shred half of them, but there will be some that she won't touch for some odd reason. The ones that she doesn't tear up will become her favorite toys. I still have a stuffed Shrek that my dog had and she sould NOT tear it up or even chew on it.

Back
Top Bottom