• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help solving a crime.

... An older guy told me to try this and it worked for me. Go to Goodwill and buy a garbage bag full of 99 cent stuffed animals. Bring them home and pour them out in front of her. It will blow her mind. Sure he will shred half of them, but there will be some that she won't touch for some odd reason. The ones that she doesn't tear up will become her favorite toys. I still have a stuffed Shrek that my dog had and she sould NOT tear it up or even chew on it.

Now this I like... sounds like a fun afternoon. Plus I can make the kids pick up all of the "guts"

Ha I'm sorry but I love Dachshunds, and we have one just like your little guy on the right.
IMG_7969.jpg

I think it was a team effort.

Little one stood on the 'dane's back while poodle stood watch.

If it was my house, I know that it would be my male Bengal cat named Taz. Think a Jack Russell that can climb to the ceiling and do chin up on the speakers with the brains of about a 3 yr old kid. I'm betting on the little guy since there is someone else to blame it on. You didn't let them watch any of the black Friday shopping videos did you.

Dennis, is you dog holding a gun pointing at his head? Tell him to keep his dew claw off the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom