• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help with sks parts

I'm nearly certain the parts kit will end up too expensive. hopefully not but other folks with projects seem to have more buying power than I. There are a lot a Andrew Austin's on FB as well lol.

Please let me know if you’ve came across any parts for a Norinco I’m in the same boat as you looking for parts that don’t cost an arm and a leg

Please let me know if you’ve came across any parts for a Norinco I’m in the same boat as you looking for parts that don’t cost an arm and a leg
For real, parts are high as hell! An ODTer told me about a seller on gunbroker called Gunbusters. They auction parts kits for court-ordered desteoyed guns (cut receivers) they sell the rest of the parts and usually have a few SKS's. Search "Gunbusters sks". My yugo stuff is hard to find but they usually have Chinese kits. That has been the only source I've found for a chance at getting parts cheaper besides ebay. I hope that helps.

For real, parts are high as hell! An ODTer told me about a seller on gunbroker called Gunbusters. They auction parts kits for court-ordered desteoyed guns (cut receivers) they sell the rest of the parts and usually have a few SKS's. Search "Gunbusters sks". My yugo stuff is hard to find but they usually have Chinese kits. That has been the only source I've found for a chance at getting parts cheaper besides ebay. I hope that helps.
Nice!! Yeah I checked them out and put a bid or 2 in on some parts. I found a trigger group on eBay for $80 and a bolt and charging handle for $55 not to bad

Back
Top Bottom