• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need Mechanic in Putnam County

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallsGa

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
My dumbass in-laws have a 2014 Kia Forte that needs fixing. For some stupid reason they’ve tasked my even more dumbass brother-in-law to fix it. They can’t properly relay to me what is wrong, just that it ‘don’t work from time to time.’ DA BIL says something something hose clogged. He’ll clean it out if that don’t work the head gasket needs to be fixed.

The DA BIL will not be able to fix it. I’m 100000% certain of that. Need a recommendation for a good, honest mechanic in Putnam County to look at this. Cannot be any farther. They can’t (won’t) put any more effort into the repair.

Update from DA #3:

“They fried a coil pack driving on it! The coil pack came apart whenI tried to replace. It melted the valve cover around the coil pack. I don’t think i will be able to replace it. I’d already changed 2 of them.”

Update from DA #3:

They fried a coil pack driving on it! The coil pack came apart whenI tried to replace. It melted the valve cover around the coil pack. I don’t think i will be able to replace it. I’d already changed 2 of them.
🤦‍♂️

DA #3 still hasn’t arranged to have the in-laws car towed from their house to a shop. He did, however, just rip the bad coil pack out and throw it on the grass a week ago. It and the valve cover were still there when we went by on Friday.

They paid for a rental for the weekend thinking the car would be at the shop by Friday getting fixed. Nope.

They’re not interested in our help so we’ll just sit around waiting for them to get a $2k repair bill and then bitch about it.

At this point we no longer need a mechanic referral but if anyone knows a weed dealer I may need one.

DA #3 still hasn’t arranged to have the in-laws car towed from their house to a shop. He did, however, just rip the bad coil pack out and throw it on the grass a week ago. It and the valve cover were still there when we went by on Friday.

They paid for a rental for the weekend thinking the car would be at the shop by Friday getting fixed. Nope.

They’re not interested in our help so we’ll just sit around waiting for them to get a $2k repair bill and then bitch about it.

At this point we no longer need a mechanic referral but if anyone knows a weed dealer I may need one.
lokidogg lokidogg might be able to give you a reeferal :hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom