• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me help a lady in need

When I was working, our 15-vehicle fleet had several Dodge trucks, a Jeep, and an old K-car which was an engineered piece of junk. One problem we encountered was with the MAF sensors preventing starting. I found an article on the Journey that may explain the MAF problem for that vehicle.
https://www.wheelsjoint.com/dodge-journey-bad-maf-sensor-symptoms-causes/

Common problem wire a toggle switch into the power feed for the lights coming out of the BCM, no load, no draw. Fixed a bunch of them with a 3 dollar switch, BTW that part has been obsolete for about 15 years
Can you possibly send me a simple diagram of what you're describing. Reason I ask is the mechanic I asked about doing something similar to what you described acted like he didn't want to do it. He wanted me to put a kill switch or negative disconnect like in a drag race car under the hood. Since this would be my daughter's first vehicle you can imagine how that would go.

Can you possibly send me a simple diagram of what you're describing. Reason I ask is the mechanic I asked about doing something similar to what you described acted like he didn't want to do it. He wanted me to put a kill switch or negative disconnect like in a drag race car under the hood. Since this would be my daughter's first vehicle you can imagine how that would go.
Pm replied

Back
Top Bottom