• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need motivation

I think you’ve answered your own question, with all that is involved it makes myself want to work harder at the job that pays me so i can pay someone else to do the **** work.

As i get older this has become more and more my thought process.
Ditto. As you get older, things hurt more. Its easier to stroke a check

First thing to consider is what's your time and back worth? Is it worth more than just paying a mechanic? Seems it's already caused you mental anguish. What's that worth? Gotta be something.

If the answer is no then just let pay a mechanic.

If the answer is yes then just do it.
It's $2-3k to have it done. I already have the parts at $350. I do a much better and thorough job than any mechanic as they are justifiably in a hurry to get it in and out of their shop. I'm going to do it, just the question is when lol.

It's $2-3k to have it done. I already have the parts at $350. I do a much better and thorough job than any mechanic as they are justifiably in a hurry to get it in and out of their shop. I'm going to do it, just the question is when lol.
Understand that!

If it's going to take me a whole day, or I can pay a mechanic. $500 is my over under.

You seem to be well over that so I'd be getting the hands greasy too!

For motivation I recommend your alcoholic beverage of choice.

This,

This....I'm gen x and after doing construction work all day; I don't even want to mow the grass.
I get it. When I was younger, I'd always come home and work on something for a while. Life isn't easy. It's the things that are the hardest to accomplish that are the most worthwhile

My oldest daughter and I almost created a procrastinator's anonymous but we just never got around to it ........you sound like a prospective member.

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk
I'll get you a coin that says around to it.......I can be a member sometimes myself

Back
Top Bottom