• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need safe moved 3 miles

You're on the right track getting someone to do it. Let them take the risk. You won't be much of a "buddy" if you get a buddy to help.

Yeah because at 60 I am not a muscle man anymore ir still invincible. My best friend just had shoulder surgery 2 months ago and before that a torn bicep repaired from weight lifting so probably not a good idea to count him in like we used to do for each other!

me and my neighbor moved mine in from Tractor Supply. It wasn't that bad. It really helped when guy from store loaded it into the bed of my truck with his hyster lift. Then just rolled it into my house with dolly. Btw, most people dont realize that the doors easily come off. It easily takes off over hundred pounds or so. Mine was winchester 26. I doubt there's much weight difference though.

me and my neighbor moved mine in from Tractor Supply. It wasn't that bad. It really helped when guy from store loaded it into the bed of my truck with his hyster lift. Then just rolled it into my house with dolly. Btw, most people dont realize that the doors easily come off. It easily takes off over hundred pounds or so. Mine was winchester 26. I doubt there's much weight difference though.
This, 507#. Slid mine of the truck(lying on its back), onto a dolly, rolled it in.

For t
The Winchester is the one I have as well. I got one of the last ones Before they cheaped out and cut about 100lbs a couple years ago. They are now around 450lbs instead of well over 500.

IMG_20171122_150419.jpg
IMG_20171122_150428.jpg
For t

The Winchester is the one I have as well. I got one of the last ones Before they cheaped out and cut about 100lbs a couple years ago. They are now around 450lbs instead of well over 500.
They did lose weight. the new one is listed as 435#, 72# lighter.

Appliance hand trucks. My son and I rolled it up the trailer ramp. Used a come along and tow strap to pull it up the front stairs with it lying on the hand trucks. Stood it back up and wheeled it into the room.

Back
Top Bottom