• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some advice about a K31 magazine.

iron_man7979

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Help me out guys. I recently sold an aftermarket Swiss K31 magazine on ebay and now the guy wants to return it because his dumba$$ actually has a model 1911 and bought the magazine thinking it would fit, even though I specified in the listing it was for a K31. I also specified in the listing that I do not accept returns. I responded, telling him that I will not accept a return and for him to sell it on ebay. I know he could sell it because I had 17 people bidding on it when it sold. He will not take no for an answer and I'm afraid he's going to open up a case on ebay and they're going to give him his money back and then seek reimbursement from me. Meaning I'll have to give the money back and I won't get my magazine back. What should I do?

IF you did not opt in for "Hassle Free Returns" on your account, you do not have to offer returns, as I read it. You, as the seller, can also ask eBay to step in before the buyer does. If your ad is as you describe, (No Returns, K31 Mag) then it seems eBay would side with you. If you did opt in (I think it's by account, not by listing) the Buyer is required to pay the return shipping if they changed their mind on purchase (as you stated he did), your seller fees are refunded by eBay, and you can relist for free. Remember, eBay also backs their sellers - that's where their $$$ comes from, seller fees.
http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinforma...great-service/hassle-free-returns.html#FAQ1-1

Back
Top Bottom