• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some clearification

I don't care what anyone says don't **** with the interstate commerce clause, that BOS will probably be used as evidence against you in the federal trial. Especially right now, don't put anything to chance. If you **** up my rights, I swear to God I will wait for your unborn grandchildren to be born, steal them, and sell them into the Mexican cartel sex trade.

WTF Lax, Read before commenting.

yep they will get you one day. Its it goes outta state sale it needs to be FFL at some point........gotta get that tax money

No one will be getting me, I'm not doing anything. Just passing along the info I was given by (2) FFL's. Know the law, because apparently THEY don't.

I don't care what anyone says don't **** with the interstate commerce clause, that BOS will probably be used as evidence against you in the federal trial. Especially right now, don't put anything to chance. If you **** up my rights, I swear to God I will wait for your unborn grandchildren to be born, steal them, and sell them into the Mexican cartel sex trade.

LMAO!

I've heard the long gun thing accross state lines was ok too... From two people.... Lol... Never would or never wanted to test it either... Just saying there are more people out there that think this as well

Back
Top Bottom