• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need some help with finding & acquiring....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletslinger101

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
What’s up ODT fam!

Does anyone have any leads on where I am able to find a “Picatinny mounted (F) height front sight”, folding or fixed.

Add to the post : This sight will be mounted on a Wilson Combat free float for-end. The rear sight is a matech rear sight.

Must be “F” height.!
Please post a link as to where to purchase..

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Respectfully
Chris

Same height as fixed A2 front site.

I have been considering this however, what I don’t know is if this is exactly the same as an “F” he right sight once mounted. I’ll add this to the original post as I forgot to say, this sight will be mounted on a Wilson Combat free float for-end.

Cadcom, thanks man!!!!! 👍🏻

Respectfully
Chris

I have been considering this however, what I don’t know is if this is exactly the same as an “F” he right sight once mounted. I’ll add this to the original post as I forgot to say, this sight will be mounted on a Wilson Combat free float for-end.

Cadcom, thanks man!!!!! 👍🏻

Respectfully
Chris
It is designed to work with the DD fixed rear sight - which is designed to work with a standard F marked front site. You should be good to go.

Hey Cadcom Cadcom ,

After purchasing that DD front sight, I called DD and spoke to Matt from Tech support. I asked him if that sight was a “F” height front sight after mounting. He said it was slightly, just a hair lower than the standard “F” height sight and that it shouldn’t matter when running a Metech rear sight....

I was kinda bummed to be honest. No ding on you brother. I appreciate all your help.

Do you know of any other sights that are supposed to be “F” height?

Respectfully
Chris

Hey Cadcom Cadcom ,

After purchasing that DD front sight, I called DD and spoke to Matt from Tech support. I asked him if that sight was a “F” height front sight after mounting. He said it was slightly, just a hair lower than the standard “F” height sight and that it shouldn’t matter when running a Metech rear sight....

I was kinda bummed to be honest. No ding on you brother. I appreciate all your help.

Respectfully
Chris
Wouldn't a hair lower just be a turn of the adjuster?

Hey Cadcom Cadcom ,

Respectfully
Chris

I use those with removable carry handles multiple times and I've never had an issue. Sorry for the misinformation but it works perfectly. The Matec rear was designed to work with an F front.sight wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom