• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need Some Reloading Help.. Anyone make house calls? :-)

Phrog Man

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
I have been into guns all my life.. Recently I have found myself putting more rounds down range so I decided to get more into loading.. This is both for custom rounds as well as some progressive loads for plinking with 5.56 and .308. My Browning 1919 spits a lot of ammo and the only way I can afford to fire it is to load.. Same thing with my M11/9.

I traded for two different set ups... I have a Dillon Progressive press thats brand new and a Lee Progressive press, I also have three Lee non progressive units. I have tumblers, cleaners, case trimmers, about 10,000 pieces of cleaned brass and the works. I have read the Nosler books and a couple of others and now I am ready to start loading.. BUT I'd feel a lot better about it if someone who has experience would help me load the first few.. Its something I have never experienced personally, so my confidence is pretty low and needs a boost!

What I have to offer:
-I own an engine development company, and I have a chassis dyno.. Will trade dyno time for reloading help!
-I manage a 550 acre piece of property in NE Ga and its covered up with Deer, Turkeys and with 1.5 miles on the River there is some good Trout in it.. I can get you a few passes for a day on the farm if you help me with loading.. **This is a personally owned "Management Area" where hunts go for 1K/ weekend routinely**
-You can use my equipment to load a few thousand rounds of your own loads.

I spend time in Commerce GA and Cleveland GA, so if anyone in the area is up for it send me a PM or shoot me an email to jake.raby@me.com
Thanks in advance
Phrog Man

Darn I live in the wrong area. Take your time, never get rushed, watch distractions, "If in Doubt, Dump it Out", double and triple check yourself, never get too complacent with your proceedures. Happy Loading, it's a BLAST!!

Thanks so much.. I'll look into those.
I really need someone to hold my hand on the first few rounds! After that I'll be good to go.

I have great experience with tedious tasks and have great attention to detail as a performance engine developer.. This stuff is a lot like that, tons of physics and science and haste always makes waste.

BTW- I have dies for damn near everything!

If you haven't already found some help, PM me when you get a chance, I live in Madison county and I might be able to offer you some assistance.
I still need some help.. I am not far from Madison county off hwy 98.. I finally have everything in my basement set up and ready to rock. I'd love some help!

What exactly do you need help with some of the experiences
Guys can probally set you in the right direction without drive that far not that your
Offer behind the 1919 would be
Worth the
Drive

Back
Top Bottom