• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need someone talk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does it matter? just asking?
It is called character. Being honest with not only others but yourself is what I credit any success in life to originate from. Lots of good advice given here, be a man and make the choices that will affect your life, not like a leaf in the wind, take purposeful steps or this will happen again....

hmmmmm... tacos
Reminds me of years ago up in New Jersey working for Eastern Airlines (back in the mid 70's), it was casual day and one of the wild girls wears a t-shirt that said "If God had not intended us to eat (slang for cat) why did he make it look like a taco". Now being in NJ I never had a Taco until the following year when I transferred down to Miami. Went to a Mexican eatery, ordered a taco and understood.

why does it matter? just asking?

You are on day 1 of the process. Get an attorney and shut up. Don't leave if you have not been served with a court order. When this does go to court, you can say "I never took comfort outside of our marriage" and that is way better than "she cheated first."

You are on day 1 of the process. Get an attorney and shut up. Don't leave if you have not been served with a court order. When this does go to court, you can say "I never took comfort outside of our marriage" and that is way better than "she cheated first."

so I have to be alone for months after, having someone next to me for years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom