• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need someone talk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'ere only 23?!? Dude, JOIN THE ARMY!!!! Free place to live, money, and some security and stability for your life. Damn, I wouldn't be on here, I'd be talking to the recruiters right now.

there it is.. 4 years you'll be 27, experienced, with a sense of direction and some good ol 'done something you're proud of ' pride.. I agree..instant fix!

^ already been covered. He's obese with a bad neck and a hole in his heart. Apparently that's frowned upon by recruiters.

so I have to be alone for months after, having someone next to me for years?

Stop worrying about having a girl, you have a right hand correct? If you get tired of the right hand then sit on your left until it falls asleep and then you have the "stranger".......Your first item on your to do list should be to get a job so you can take a girl out, buy her flowers and treat her like she wants to be treated. The only girl you find in your current situation is going to hinder you in finding a better way.......

I only made it to page 8 but I have one word for you... Alimony. If you weren't having an affair, you are eligible and entitled to at least the level of comfort you were accustomed to before she announced she was leaving.

Do you still get to call yourself a "man" if you accept Alimony from your ex-wife? Just wondering.:confused:

the only recourse is to live well. take some self inventory and figure out how to be happy with yourself first before trying go figure out how someone can be happy with you. How should I put it..the better you feel about yourself, the less crappy you'll feel about yourself. obese..start getting rid of it, deal with you first. All great stories start begin with a tragedy, hell, you've got half the story..now go out and make the rest of the great story

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still get to call yourself a "man" if you accept Alimony from your ex-wife? Just wondering.:confused:

not just a 'man', but "THE MAN!" hell yeah!

If I am on my iPad playin on the ODT I look like a good listener, as long as u don't ask questions it could fool you

p.s. I asked for alimony from my first wife in 1992 and the judge literally laughed and said no

Last edited:
so I have to be alone for months after, having someone next to me for years?
Why are you so worried about finding someone else?!? Being single is about more than finding a piece of strange. Figure yourself out. You gotta be happy with you before you move on, and don't tell us you're happy, b/c you're not. Get your act together, and once you've got yourself stable, then you can look for a girl. Right now, you don't have anything to offer a woman. Fix that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom