• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need someone talk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still get to call yourself a "man" if you accept Alimony from your ex-wife? Just wondering.:confused:
You get to call yourself the ultimate man. Because now, every month, she gets to curse you, and be mad as hell, while you don't have to do anything to exact this revenge.

If you need a women right now just rent one

need a " job" and a place to live, checkout the tread a few below where the guy needs help with his mom........cannot copy and post a link as Iam on the iPad

Last edited:
Cant take it.... only got to page 12.. op is waiting on someone to tell him "come on budy, I will take care of you"
Sounds to me you are destin to be under a bridge with your attitude.
You think you are the first to go through something like this?
Good grief!

Cant take it.... only got to page 12.. op is waiting on someone to tell him "come on budy, I will take care of you"
Sounds to me you are destin to be under a bridge with your attitude.
You think you are the first to go through something like this?
Good grief!

Yeah, I got suckered early. Now I think it's either a troll, April 1 prank or a sad human being that needs to sack up and be a man for the first time in his life.

yep been here on and off myself if I get to far behind I wont get caught up. lol sorry
you have only were together two years!! dang it I have had nightmare's longer than that . that should be a walk in the park. find a job and move forward. keep God first in your life and the rest will come when the time is right

I have a good lady NOW took two ex's and many test drives along the way. when I introduced my present wife to ex 1 & 2 when we ran into then over the years. I always told her this is your exwife-inlaw 1 or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom