• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEED TREE(S) DROPPED and LEFT. Suwanee location. PRO-ONLY PLZ.

LOCATION: Suwanee, GA (1.5 miles off I-85 and Lawrenceville Suwanee Road).

I have a 3 trees (grown together) that I will need DROPPED in my little pasture. Cut it down and done!
NO structure of value anywhere, so just need them dropped. Wherever they fall is fine, I will cut them up eventually and burn them in my fire pit.

These are not your little baby trees, they are some THICK OLD GROWTH TREES that are starting to die. You will likely need your big boy pro-saw, so don't show up with your home depot 16" saw. haha

NEED A PROFESSIONAL or SOMEONE THAT WORKS FOR A PROFESSIONAL (not a weekend warrier). Would REQUIRE person sign a waiver if they get injured, hurt, etc.
(but again, wherever they fall is ok, there are no structures there.

Not looking to spend TOP DOLLAR here folks, but I will pay CASH for your time, fuel, wear n tear, etc., to make it worth the effort.

I don't need them done today....but would like them dropped in the next few weeks/months.
Please PM me price.

I will post picture. (the trees in question have an OLD deer tree stand, probably from the 70s/80s that is of no use or value).

So how thick are the trees individually at "waist high"? I assume that deer stand was built with 4x8 boards so it "appears" they aren't too terrible thick at that height.
I get you don't want a 'weekend warrior' but you notch them even with a small saw and they are coming down....

When I was a young man I would climb up it the top of a 100'+ pine tree, limb it on the way up and cut 8' pieces on the way down.

Taking this down would be a walk in the park, especially if all I had to do was lay them on the ground, no clean up, and it didn't really matter where they fell.

I can't see me driving 100 miles for 20 minutes of cutting.

LOCATION: Suwanee, GA (1.5 miles off I-85 and Lawrenceville Suwanee Road).

I have a 3 trees (grown together) that I will need DROPPED in my little pasture. Cut it down and done!
NO structure of value anywhere, so just need them dropped. Wherever they fall is fine, I will cut them up eventually and burn them in my fire pit.

These are not your little baby trees, they are some THICK OLD GROWTH TREES that are starting to die. You will likely need your big boy pro-saw, so don't show up with your home depot 16" saw. haha

NEED A PROFESSIONAL or SOMEONE THAT WORKS FOR A PROFESSIONAL (not a weekend warrier). Would REQUIRE person sign a waiver if they get injured, hurt, etc.
(but again, wherever they fall is ok, there are no structures there.

Not looking to spend TOP DOLLAR here folks, but I will pay CASH for your time, fuel, wear n tear, etc., to make it worth the effort.

I don't need them done today....but would like them dropped in the next few weeks/months.
Please PM me price.

I will post picture. (the trees in question have an OLD deer tree stand, probably from the 70s/80s that is of no use or value).

Did you get this taken care of?

Hey fella's ........ Forgot about this post.

YES.....!!!

My redneck buddy came over one day and said, when we dropping them trees. I handed him my Stihl 20" w/20" bar and said go for it. Made a couple of V cuts, then main cut. Done. Took no more than 10 mins from the time he fired up the saw, looked at the tree, and it was on the ground. Hell, I found another tree that was still alive but dying. He dropped than in the matter of 2 minutes.

Quick and easy...............

and yeah, if there were structures close by, no question would have hired it out.....(or if the quotes I was getting were remotely feasible, I would have paid a couple hundred bucks without a doubt).

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom