Need your help

Matt - thanks for the heads up.

I know this customer well. He brings his son in, who plays with our dog while he hangs out. Good folks.

Something isn't right here and our purchasing manager is looking into this situation now. This is not how we do business and I'm wondering which lines of communication got crossed.

Matt - thanks for the heads up.

I know this customer well. He brings his son in, who plays with our dog while he hangs out. Good folks.

Something isn't right here and our purchasing manager is looking into this situation now. This is not how we do business and I'm wondering which lines of communication got crossed.
I know you guys will make it right. Hopefully you both can make a mutual agreement that benefits both parties

Not no, but HELL NO! The original price was too high. Then to hold the person hostage by telling to pay another $180 or suffer a 25% restocking fee? Complete and utter BS. In my opinion, they should not just drop the additional $180, they should match the best in-stock price for any other GA dealer.

There's very few gun stores around me. I have to pick and choose what stores I want to travel to. Places like Cherokee Gun and Pawn and Ga Gun Store don't do this kind of crap and it's why people travel to them. I won't be traveling out of my way to go to GA FIRING LINE. Just my .02.

Not no, but HELL NO! The original price was too high. Then to hold the person hostage by telling to pay another $180 or suffer a 25% restocking fee? Complete and utter BS. In my opinion, they should not just drop the additional $180, they should match the best in-stock price for any other GA dealer.
or cover the cost of the tax stamp

x2

Sounds to me like an employee trying to state "policy" when they have screwed up. From what I know, this is NOT how GA Firing Line does business. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and time to fix it before I pass any judgement.

Back
Top Bottom