• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Ratings

Never had a negative rating and have never given one. I try to vet the person on the other end of the "line" mas best as possible. If my experience is not satisfactory -- or -- if they never bothered to respond -- I you the ignore button. I figure if they are that ill mannered not to respond to a message -- then they are not the type of folks I want to deal with.......... JMHO

Agreed. After an hour of waiting and several attempts to contact him I headed home. In my last PM to him I even said I'd hold off on the negative feedback for a day if he'd contact me and let me know what's up. I don't see that happening.

This wasted a good chunk of my time this afternoon.

Agreed. After an hour of waiting and several attempts to contact him I headed home. In my last PM to him I even said I'd hold off on the negative feedback for a day if he'd contact me and let me know what's up. I don't see that happening.

I just negative them from the start. It can always be removed later down the line if you choose to.

Also, I have neg for not showing up. Never gotten one per say but came close on day. Made it right and positive was left on both sides.

I just negative them from the start. It can always be removed later down the line if you choose to.

Also, I have neg for not showing up. Never gotten one per say but came close on day. Made it right and positive was left on both sides.

Good to know. Guess he'll get the neg tonight.

I don't have a problem with someone changing their mind but let a brother know ahead of time.

Good to know. Guess he'll get the neg tonight.

I don't have a problem with someone changing their mind but let a brother know ahead of time.

I have removed neg after I found out why someone didn't show up and actually moved the meet to later down the road and it worked well.

I gave a negative to a guy on here after we agreed to time and place and then the morning of the meet he sends a PM that said he had found the same gun at a cheaper price, which I doubt very seriously. The negative stuck. All u have to do is stand by your freaking word people.

You did the right thing cause that was your gut instinct. You should stick with it and do what you said you were gonna do. You'll be added to me "follow" list as I think you have the right attitude.
To many people use the negative feedback as kind of a "bulling" move.
No I'm not referring to spas-12 and don't want anyone to think that.

I gave a negative to a guy on here after we agreed to time and place and then the morning of the meet he sends a PM that said he had found the same gun at a cheaper price, which I doubt very seriously. The negative stuck. All u have to do is stand by your freaking word people.

Not saying you did wrong so don't take it that way but, for me personally, as long as they back out before I leave or reschedule something I don't get upset. If someone is trying to make a deal with me and they find the same thing closer or cheaper I go back and make sure I'm not overpriced and as for the closer part I understand. That's just my way of thinking and if my item is a good or decent deal, then it'll still sell..

You did the right thing cause that was your gut instinct. You should stick with it and do what you said you were gonna do. You'll be added to me "follow" list as I think you have the right attitude.
To many people use the negative feedback as kind of a "bulling" move.
No I'm not referring to spas-12 and don't want anyone to think that.

Tks bud. I take the feedback seriously so wouldn't throw it out for nothing. Just too bad this guy, a newb, had to get a neg for his first but if we don't keep our word around here we're no better than the FB groups.

Back
Top Bottom