• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Negligant discharge

I do now. After all I read on ODT how a BOS will protect me from cancer and cure me of some STD's.

That BOS for the Mauser 96 I bought for $30.00 hard earned dollars in 1964 is going to look real authentic.

Dummying up a BOS for the Winchester Model 69A my dad bought in ought something is going to take some real creative effort. But what has to be done, must be done.

A bill of sale through the peehole is more pleasant than a needle full of penicillin. Trust me. I've heard.

You guys are ignoring the obvious. I Dremel my Soc Sec number boldly, (and badly), across the largest smooth surface I can find on any gun I've handled in the past. That way I can claim them if a diver ever retrieves them.

Why would he now need a BOS? Is he in Dekalb county by chance? I have heard of cops confiscating guns here when the owner can’t produce proof of ownership.

The burden of proof is with the state. DeKalb county needs to get the Justice Department called on them and then sued. You don't have to prove you own a gun, they have to prove it was stolen.

Only due diligence you need in a firearms transaction is to ask the person if they can legally purchase and own the firearm in Georgia.

The burden of proof is with the state. DeKalb county needs to get the Justice Department called on them and then sued. You don't have to prove you own a gun, they have to prove it was stolen.

Only due diligence you need in a firearms transaction is to ask the person if they can legally purchase and own the firearm in Georgia.

That ain't zackily how it works. The cops can cuff and stuff or confiscate your possessions, without any proof of anything.

YOU ARE GUILTY, UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE!
You must ain't had many dealings with LE? The Blue Mofia. lol

Ok. Not register. If the gun does not come back to you thru the ATF you don't get your gun back. You need to have proof of ownership.
How would the BATFE know about your non-NFA Firearms? 4473s stay with the dealer unless there is a serious crime in which case there is a process to find out when the weapon was last transferred through a licensed dealer. You don’t just call the ATF and ask them who SN#12345 is assigned to. We don’t ship 4473s to the ATF. We don’t put serial numbers into NICS background checks, there is no trail other than manufacturer to distributor, distributor to dealer, dealer holds 4473......the ATF doesn’t know **** about your weapons. Unless of course it’s an NFA item in which case they know it all.

How would the BATFE know about your non-NFA Firearms? 4473s stay with the dealer unless there is a serious crime in which case there is a process to find out when the weapon was last transferred through a licensed dealer. You don’t just call the ATF and ask them who SN#12345 is assigned to. We don’t ship 4473s to the ATF. We don’t put serial numbers into NICS background checks, there is no trail other than manufacturer to distributor, distributor to dealer, dealer holds 4473......the ATF doesn’t know **** about your weapons. Unless of course it’s an NFA item in which case they know it all.
But...but...it was on the CSI t.v. show!

Back
Top Bottom