Neil Boortz Sighting

I'm not sure you understand the word "troll" as it applies to internet. It has nothing to do with a mere difference of opinion. If you only seek views from identical mindsets, how about YOU just make a post and lock the thread or better yet, type it up in Word or Notepad and store it on your hard drive so you will never have to be burdened with other people's views. Also, if you are a Windows user, ALT + F4 before hitting the reply button insures that no one will ever disagree with you on the internet again.

I'm not sure you understand the word "troll" as it applies to internet. It has nothing to do with a mere difference of opinion. If you only seek views from identical mindsets, how about YOU just make a post and lock the thread or better yet, type it up in Word or Notepad and store it on your hard drive so you will never have to be burdened with other people's views. Also, if you are a Windows user, ALT + F4 before hitting the reply button insures that no one will ever disagree with you on the internet again.

Look, you're giving me a headache. Can you get me a couple aspirin? C'mon, do your job.

I used to listen to Boortz now and then when I was in my old 69 Chrysler 300 Convertible. It had the original AM radio still in it. I'm not sure why this stuck for so many years but I remember this one show where he declared dolphins to be enemies of humanity. Something about how scientists found that a dolphin's IQ increases a small amount every decade so he feared that one day they would be more advanced than we are and could take over the world. So, he went on and on about how we should be slaughtering dolphins to save the human race. The calls coming in were a nice mix of alarmingly psychotic and funny...but mostly psychotic. Surprisingly the calls supporting dolphins were very few..not many sea mammal lovers in the GOP I guess? Or, hell...I guess it's plausible that his usual knuckle dragging followers probably thought he was talking football.

Back
Top Bottom