• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Neil Boortz Sighting

Seriously? I guess other than having a shred of credibility, logic, sobriety, context, relevance, grip on reality, correctness (political and otherwise), he has his talents/values...none of which are apparent to those capable of thought.

I think it's kinda funny that so many seem to take Rush and Boortz as anything other than political satirists. They don't believe their own spew. They both purposefully attempt to be outrageous and ridiculous. There's nothing informative in what either say, and neither of them mean for there to be. If you think they are "right", you are so far off the end of the right wing that you are circling back dangerously close to the left outer flight feathers hanging in a limbo state of irrelevance and uselessness.
For the record I don't form my opinions by what Rush says. Or Boortz or Hannity etc. Rush and Boortz used the seemingly ridiculous exaggerated theories and examples to make points about whatever subject they were discussing at the time. And I knew that if this thread continued for very long you would not be able to resist the "Sobriety" jab. My world does not revolve around Rush. But I admire ANYONE who has made it to the absolute top of their field. Boortz was probably on regional radio longer than Rush. But even he refers to Rush as "the Godfather" . And Rush personally inducted Boortz into the Radio Hall of Fame.
I think that at the heart of your issues with Rush ( or Boortz ) is just a tiny bit of envy. And I'm NOT trying to piss you off. That's just the impression I'm getting from this. So do you hate on Southside Steve too?

I have no idea who Southside Steve is. I live in the mountains now. All I get from AM or FM for that matter is a bunch of static. Thankfully, I have several USB thumb drives full of MP3s and both my vehicles equipped with stereos that accept USB to fuel my "Down the road rock concerts" so I no longer listen to "radio" much. and... Why would I "envy" a couple of old radio liars? I pity the followers. It must be sad to live life that disconnected from reality. I "envy" Rush and Boortz probably about as much as you envy Piers Morgan...whom I also can not stand, for the record. Personally, I don't like extreme left any better than I do extreme right.

*****es dont know bout that southside steve. yeah c'mon!
Exactly! You know I wasn't trying to put Southside on the same level with Boorts/Limbaugh. But there is a little similarity there. Southside is living life exactly how he wants too. And on top of that now that he's pulled all the strange he ever wanted he's marrying a hot girl half his age.AND he has his own bar. So he has his share of haters who make fun of him and try to dismiss him as a played out snatch hound. But he's doing exactly what he wants to do. How many of us are doing that?
I don't hate success . I salute it.

I have no idea who Southside Steve is. I live in the mountains now. All I get from AM or FM for that matter is a bunch of static. Thankfully, I have several USB thumb drives full of MP3s and both my vehicles equipped with stereos that accept USB to fuel my "Down the road rock concerts" so I no longer listen to "radio" much. and... Why would I "envy" a couple of old radio liars? I pity the followers. It must be sad to live life that disconnected from reality. I "envy" Rush and Boortz probably about as much as you envy Piers Morgan...whom I also can not stand, for the record. Personally, I don't like extreme left any better than I do extreme right.
You think Rush is extreme? I suppose you've never heard Mike Savage or Alex Jones. And what exactly have they lied about? Once again, I do NOT want to get into a pissing contest here. But I don't get your logic. I get my news/info from several sources as in Drudge,Breitbart,WSJ etc. Rush is entertainment just like Boortz. It's talk radio programming that saves my sanity from having to listen to FM. FM sucks no matter what type of music you like. They play the same **** over and over. And that's because probably 90% of the stations in this country belong to either Cumulus or Clear Channel.
Whatever you think of Boortz or Rush they are on our side. Why talk **** about someone that's on the same team?

Boortz is great and wish he was still on the air, Herman Cain isn't bad either, yet Southside Steve is awesome on Rock 100.5 with the Regular Guys

I miss Boortz

I cannot listen to Herman Cain yell at me for 3 hours. I can get that at home (I kid.. I kid...)

The Regular Guys just aren't the same since they fired Eric Von Haessler

Back
Top Bottom