Neil Boortz Sighting

I'm not sure you understand the word "troll" as it applies to internet. It has nothing to do with a mere difference of opinion. If you only seek views from identical mindsets, how about YOU just make a post and lock the thread or better yet, type it up in Word or Notepad and store it on your hard drive so you will never have to be burdened with other people's views. Also, if you are a Windows user, ALT + F4 before hitting the reply button insures that no one will ever disagree with you on the internet again.
^^^
dailyfailz.files.wordpress.com_2011_11_obama.jpg

i miss boortz, stopped listening to wsb completely because i got tired of the final trim and af+ commercials every 5 minutes...

Somebody had to say it. I like the fact he did not care to make people mad. Most of the time if you disagree with something it makes you look up what you thought was the "answer" and actually have facts to back up opinions.

Well what's wrong with Rush? When you're right ,you're right.

Seriously? I guess other than having a shred of credibility, logic, sobriety, context, relevance, grip on reality, correctness (political and otherwise), he has his talents/values...none of which are apparent to those capable of thought.

I think it's kinda funny that so many seem to take Rush and Boortz as anything other than political satirists. They don't believe their own spew. They both purposefully attempt to be outrageous and ridiculous. There's nothing informative in what either say, and neither of them mean for there to be. If you think they are "right", you are so far off the end of the right wing that you are circling back dangerously close to the left outer flight feathers hanging in a limbo state of irrelevance and uselessness.

wheres the 300 convert now, I want it
Yeah me too! I sold it for 4000 bucks back in the late 80s. Last I heard, she got fully restored and sold at auction for 120,000. It's red with black vinyl interior and I have to warn anyone wanting such a ride...If you park it with the top down in summer time, flip the seats forward or cover them with beach towels. I jumped in with shorts on once...ONCE!...jumped right back out and left part of my hide on the front driver seat.

Seriously? I guess other than having a shred of credibility, logic, sobriety, context, relevance, grip on reality, correctness (political and otherwise), he has his talents/values...none of which are apparent to those capable of thought.

I think it's kinda funny that so many seem to take Rush and Boortz as anything other than political satirists. They don't believe their own spew. They both purposefully attempt to be outrageous and ridiculous. There's nothing informative in what either say, and neither of them mean for there to be. If you think they are "right", you are so far off the end of the right wing that you are circling back dangerously close to the left outer flight feathers hanging in a limbo state of irrelevance and uselessness.

Boortz always said on air many times that he was just filler in between commercials

I'm not sure why this stuck for so many years but I remember this one show where he declared dolphins to be enemies of humanity...

I remember the time he talked about flying on a commercial flight and had to deal with an unruly child in first class. The child was running around the plane unattended and apparently, as the plane was reaching mach - the child, running forward down the aisle reached mach first - causing a sonic boom inside the plane. Lots of heated scientific arguments that morning.

Back
Top Bottom