• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Cabela's Ad

I had to get the no ads, not because of the price difference, but because I thought the ads were making the site not load properly on my phone...I couldn't post or reply to anything...I was having ODT withdrawals!!
but it was only 5 dollars mlre lol

I hate it.
hell yea. Id expect nothing less

The odt -was- the one site I could visit, browse and enjoy myself without having to worry about pop ups or ad banners. But with the random log outs, increase in ads, re-routes and other annoyances on top of having to deal with crack headed members... its becoming a little much lately.

I like that it is incorporated into the thread instead of being off to a side or just on top. It looks much nicer that way, and the way it scrolls is nice too.
THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST ANNOYING ADD I HAVE SEEN. ONE REASON I'VE STAYED ON THIS SITE,WAS LACK OF ADD'S BUT I MAY RECONSIDER . PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY OR PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. TKS

THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST ANNOYING ADD I HAVE SEEN. ONE REASON I'VE STAYED ON THIS SITE,WAS LACK OF ADD'S BUT I MAY RECONSIDER . PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY OR PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. TKS

I find it hard to believe you are so concerned about ads that it is a deciding factor for you to have stayed for 2 years and do over 100 transactions.

I think the reasons any of us stay on this site is:

The Community
A chance to see some cool stuff coming and going.
Trading
Buying
Selling
A place to "Shoot the Sh**"

Back
Top Bottom