New Cabela's Ad

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know about a new ad we're going to be trying out for a little while. It's on the front page under the Welcome Center forums and under the first post of threads. I've been using it myself for the last week or so. If it is covering anything or messing with anything please let me know, you should be able to scroll past it very easily.

Supporters and "No Ads!" subscribers will not see this new ad.

Thanks!

I can't stand it. It's distracting almost gives the feeling of it being a popup..I'm not a supporter anymore. Not because I don't believe in the odt cause but because of a couple of mods being over the edge. Me not being a supporter doesn't give me a seat at the table to complain about anything anymore around here. That's my 2 cents because you asked. Nothing more. I'll deal with it or I'll pay the 15 bucks...

I can't stand it. It's distracting almost gives the feeling of it being a popup..I'm not a supporter anymore. Not because I don't believe in the odt cause but because of a couple of mods being over the edge. Me not being a supporter doesn't give me a seat at the table to complain about anything anymore around here. That's my 2 cents because you asked. Nothing more. I'll deal with it or I'll pay the 15 bucks...

I was having problems with the site and ads so I paid for the no ads...I think it was only $10. I miss my supporter banner though...I may have to pony up again...

damn straight

Back
Top Bottom