• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Classifieds & New Policies

Is it just me or am I not doing something right. Nearly every sub category I click on shows "There are no new threads yet", nothing. Even the old threads don't show up . Okuma Okuma ?

Is it just me or am I not doing something right. Nearly every sub category I click on shows "There are no new threads yet", nothing. Even the old threads don't show up . Okuma Okuma ?

The old threads aren't supposed to show up.

People have to post new ads for them to show up in the new forums, even if they are the same old ads they have been posting forever. It's the "what's old is new" principal.

Not to chase a totally separate rabbit here, but have you tried viewing in just your mobile browser? Tapatalk was designed around a forum software called vbulletin, and was really just a workaround for the limitations of that software on mobile browsers. We switched from vbulletin to xenforo a couple of years ago, and its a lot more mobile friendly. Tapatalk is quickly becoming outdated, mostly because it sucks, and a lot of xenforo forums don't even support it anymore. Just a thought.

Tapatalk is so much faster and easier to use.

I sure hope it doesn't get left behind.

are the color coded region tabs coming back? now they are all grey. Yesterday for a few hours, they were all color coordinated. my region, NW GA for example was green. it was really nice to see at a glance if something was nearby.

I get the "it's America, you can ask what you want" but it got to where in the first ten ads for revolvers, half of the ads were for guns that had been for sale for more than 6 months, same price, same text.

I think you're mistaken... you probably mean the first ten THOUSAND Glock ads, don't you... well, because they all look the same to the enlightened eye of a member of the non-plastic world of guns.

Back
Top Bottom