• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Classifieds & New Policies

If everyone always did that we would still live in caves and eat our meat raw.

I've always heard that when you get old you want everything to stay the same... LOL

Nothin' wrong with Sushi, Sashimi, Steak Tartare and Carpaccio of Beef--Unless you're one o' those SQEAMISH TYPES--Well, are ya'???... :) :) :) ....mikey357

Thanks Ken for that enlightening post. I guess I will fall into the category of "rarely satisfied", but that is just because I use GLWS on a constant basis. BTW, it was not banned even under the new rules.

The owner of the site does not like separating Handguns, but would be willing to look at the possibilities of "Something like Metal vs. Plastic, Semi-Auto vs. All Others, something like those." There are what are called "Long Guns", which includes rifles and shotguns, but we separate those. Semi-Autos and Revolvers are just as different as rifles and shoguns.
Mikey357, yeah, I was one of many who lobbied for a revolver section, and I thought it worked very well. But that was then, this is now. I don't like that the change was made to "simplify" things, but you will adjust, I will adjust and others will adjust. Just another solution to a non-existent problem. But as Ken said, there are a few of us who are rarely satisfied.....and yeah, I am older than most. Thanks for lumping all of the "old guys" into the same group Ken. Good luck with the change (GLWC).
f417ede6-7fb8-411b-b436-10a042a08471.jpg._CB276576667__SR970,300_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom