• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New college rankings are out ! Go dawgs !!

The BCS may throw a monkey wrench into the system. Otherwise I don't see how the SEC champ doesn't play for a title. We have been waiting for this for 32 years. Anyone else notice that it was ND who we beat in '80 to win the title? And Herschel had 1000 rushing yards that year. Todd Gurley is the first freshman since Herschel to break the 1000 yard mark. Hopefully history will repeat itself. Gooooooo Dawgs Sic 'Em.

This
I was born in 80. It's the perfect storm. Do it for me Dawgs. It's like we are getting a second chance in one season. Some A hole at the bar last night wearing a yellow jacket shirt said "well, you still have to get through us". I took my beer and moved bar stools.

Oregan = overrated
Notre Dame = overrated
UGA = SEC so at least they count
Alabama = juggernaut that had a bad day.

I am a fan of no one, just the game. UGA should beat Tech, however, the UGA v. Alabama game will, in my mind, be the national championship because whoever wins will go and put Notre Dame back in their place.

OH also:
Notre Dame = We don't play anybody substantial! We just hope really good teams in the SEC lose to one another to up our ranking.

Back
Top Bottom