New Deals at Cherokee Gun in Canton

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepinshep

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
I couldn't stand being couped up in the house all day today, so I figured I'd run to Cherokee Gun (about 5 min. from my house) to see if they had any Pearce Grip Extensions for the new mags I got from Springfield today for my XD40SC.

When I walked in the door, the first thing I saw were these two big crates FULL of Mosin Nagant M91/30 for sale (7.62x54R - 26" barrel). Since you can't hardly go a day here on ODT without seeing a post for or about a Nagant, I figured I'd grab one of their newest sales broshures and let y'all know what's going on. They had at least two crates with about 20 guns each. They are marked as Russian WWII Surplus. While some were in kinda rough shape, most of them were in really good shape. They come with a strap, mag pouch, and bayonet. For $99.95. Y'all probably know better than me if this is a good deal, but it sure seemed like a good deal to me.

Also on their newest flyer:

AK-47 (7.62x39 Russian - 16.25" barrel), two 30-round mags, bayonet, frog, ammo pouch, and cleaning kit - $399.95

500-round cases of 9mm ammo for $99.95 (Remington UMC 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ)

Last edited:
The $399 AKs at Cherokee are WASRs. Picked one up today. They are out of the underfolders and I think they were low on the wood stock models. No bayos or mag pouches in the ones they have left. Still for a shooter, its hard to beat $399.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom