• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new edc

tlt092187

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
62   0
Reaction score
been bitten by the knife bug lately so i stopped by liberty guns and picked up this spyderco and love it if yall get a chance stop in and check them out
20140402_123547.jpg

I don't know. That looks a lot like one of those black-knives. Probably an assault knife.

ha seriously that is a great looking knife. I need to stop and pick up a new one sometime this month

I don't know. That looks a lot like one of those black-knives. Probably an assault knife.

ha seriously that is a great looking knife. I need to stop and pick up a new one sometime this month

yea its super scary lol but to me they have the best prices in the area on most items in the store

I've bought several Spyerdco knives this year. I started out with Delica 4 and Endura 4 Emerson models without breaking the bank, but still got good quality VG10 blades, and basic grips but with good traction. Despite the Endura's size (compared to Delica), it's still pretty light to carry. I'm finding I carry it as much as the Delica lately.

Then I bought a pink Native for my wife for Valentine's Day (yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic). I knew I was taking a gamble on a day wives' take more seriously than guys, but darned if she doesn't like it and carries it every day.

I was impressed enough to gamble on some of their kitchen knives (Spyderco and Seto models) and now my wife is as impressed as I am.

Nice looking knife. What model is it?

Last edited:
Nice! I have it's little brother the persistence. Nice pick up! I know what you mean about the knife bug lol

Back
Top Bottom