• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EDC rotation storage

Openspaces

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
79   0
Reaction score
What’s everyone do with your EDC knives? I rotate through ~8-10 knives as I like the fidget factor/variety of knives and just plain like having the utility of a knife on hand. Anyone have a good storage/display option for a kitchen cupboard? I’d prefer that they’re visible versus wrapped up. For reference the knives are folders and mostly 3.5” or less blades.

What’s everyone do with your EDC knives? I rotate through ~8-10 knives as I like the fidget factor/variety of knives and just plain like having the utility of a knife on hand. Anyone have a good storage/display option for a kitchen cupboard? I’d prefer that they’re visible versus wrapped up. For reference the knives are folders and mostly 3.5” or less blades.
I got a little knife box on amazon works pretty well

I absolutely rotate between a handful of different knives. Depends on the mood. As of late, I've fallen in love with traditional knives and have been picking up a few different slipjoints here and there. As for storage, my wife picked me up a knife roll up carry case for Christmas from BladeHQ that hangs on a closet door.

I absolutely rotate between a handful of different knives. Depends on the mood. As of late, I've fallen in love with traditional knives and have been picking up a few different slipjoints here and there. As for storage, my wife picked me up a knife roll up carry case for Christmas from BladeHQ that hangs on a closet door.
Do you have fingernails? I want a nice sj but i never can open them

Do you have fingernails? I want a nice sj but i never can open them
Yes and no. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I've learned that not every knifemaker makes the same strength knife pull and some make the nail nick differently than others. It's trial and error for me. I feel the smaller the knife, the harder it can be to open. Maybe look at a regular Case Sodbuster. Plenty of room to grip the blade, nail nick or not.

Back
Top Bottom