• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New guy to USA and gun ownership

Thanks again all. Looking through the events section now.

Welcome. You are in a pretty good state for guns and muscle cars. River bend gun club has a 600 yd range I believe. Joining might be a bit of a setback for the hellcat deposit though.

Thanks! Just looked it up.

Two in one thread?!?! The Brits are coming!

Welcome Tony. Sounds like you keep moving in the right direction. Cheers. :very_drunk:

Haha I am indeed. West and then south!

Hey folks

Just a quick note that say hello. Been browsing the forums and seems super helpful

I'm from England (remember those guys y'all fought with a few hundred years ago?) and have moved from NY to Georgia recently. I love it down here. One of the main reasons - other than much lower home pricing - is the ability for me to own my own firearm.

My first is* a Daniel Defense M4A1. As is tradition, I kitted out with useless nonsense like a laser sight and a bipod... lol! I removed most of it and concentrated on other bits. I upgraded the Flash Hider to a Lantec Dragon Muzzle Brake for example.

Other hobbies include PC gaming and driving muscle cars. I'm currently saving a deposit for a Challenger Hellcat.

One question I have is whether there is a long distance range around Georgia that I can visit?

All the best and God Bless that Second Amendment

Cheers

*I am currently selling her to buy a long distance rifle. I have my heart set on a Savage 110 BA. But the rounds cost like $4000 each! :(

Welcome to ODT!!

Back
Top Bottom