• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New guy to USA and gun ownership

Welcome to GA. You'll love the cars here too.

My "Midlife Crisis Car" was a Challenger RT that I've been tweaking since 2010. Best retro car ever! Good luck on the Hellcat... honestly those cars simply scare me but it's amazing that they actually doubled-down on Ford and produced them. Glad you aren't going to punk out and settle for the Charger.

As an ex-Bostonian, I know what you are feeling when you end up in a free state... although why you made that detour through NY is beyond me.

Your long range question is a good one, and unfortunately the answer is 'not so much'.

There's a place that does 1000 yard (or should I say meter?) shoots about halfway between Atlanta and Athens (I forget the name, but search '1000 yard range' and it should pop up), but it's by appointment only. Riverbend also does a long distance shoot every month that's open to non-members, and that's at least in the right direction for you.

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on and enjoy,,,,, :help:

And welcome to the USA,,,,,,:thumb::usa2::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom